Hello, and welcome to my website!
My name is Thecia (Thee-sha) Jenkins and I am excited about the possibility of working with you in the near future.
Here are a few facts about me that may be helpful in you making the decision to move to the next step of us having either a phone or virtual meeting:
Who Do I Work With?
I work with the public sector and help professionals – law enforcement, Title IX Coordinators at middle/high schools and college/university campuses; nurses, social workers, victim service personnel, and clergy.
What issues do I provide support around?
I Help Clients:
- Assess and build programs in the social service and educational setting that address the issues of domestic/dating violence, sexual violence, and sexual harassment; and primary prevention.
- Equip their frontline team members (patrol officers, social workers, crime victim liaisons, caseworkers, Title IX Coordinators, ministry staff, etc.) to increase their skills to work with survivors of domestic and sexual violence through workshops and one on one consulting.
- Provide personal and professional development for their teams and themselves through workshops and one on one consulting in the areas of leadership, train-the-trainer, and communication.
- Decrease turnover through workshops on secondary trauma, compassion fatigue, and self-care.
- 24 years of developing and delivering domestic and sexual violence training for law enforcement, nurses, educators, clergy, corporations, and victim service organization.
- Hired as sexual violence expert for “The Book of John Gray”; a reality-based show on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
- Consulting and training in West Africa (Ghana) and Trinidad & Tobago.
- Certifications in emotional intelligence, behavioral consulting, diversity, and mediation.