Date And Time
Sat, June 22, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston East – Beltway 8
6175 E Sam Houston Pkwy N
Houston, TX 77049
So you are ready to take your career and/or business to
the next level, there is just one thing you do not particularly care for speaking in public or like leading meetings.
Communication skills are critical for advancement and most professional positions such as managers, supervisors, sales, entrepreurship and executive level require proficiency in faciliating meetings, trainings and presentations.
BOLD Influencer is a one day VIP Coaching experience to develop communication skills so that you are able to effectively enhance your ability to be an influencer in your field and make the impact you desire to fulfill your professional goals and serve as a leader.
During this interactive day you will:
- Learn the 3 basics of choosing a topic to speak on.
- Discuss the 4 goals of public speaking and the 3 benefits you will reap as a result of speaking and leading meetings.
- Identify your “ideal audience/client” and their specific problem that you have a solution to. (the solution makes you an influencer)
- Demonstrate ability to effectively engage your audience/client by implementing gestures and using activities.
- Be able to identify at least 3 ways to use speaking as a way to monetize your ability to solve a specific problem.
- Create an introduction that solidifies you as an expert.
- Receive coaching to enhance your presentation skills.
As a result of participating in this one day VIP coaching you will:
- Increase your confidence and competence in public speaking and leading meetings.
- Create new networks so that you can expand opportunities for speaking and sharing your expertise.
- Develop innovative ideas on sharing your message so that you can increase visibility as an influencer.
Who is your coach?
Thecia Jenkins, who is an international speaker and coach. Her accomplishments include:
- Numerous awards from Toastmaster’s International
- Training and coaching in West Africa and Trinidad & Tobago
- Member of National Speaker’s Association
- Over twenty years as a trainer and professional speaker
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is complimentary at the hotel.
What can I bring into the event?
Please feel free to bring laptop or tablet.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please e-mail Thecia Jenkins at email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may send someone else in your place and confirm with Thecia Jenkins that you will be sending someone in your place.